Eligability crieria and application form for members
Education bursaries are available to those who have had full BACPAR membership for two consecutive years i.e. have been a member for at least one complete BACPAR year.
Bursaries are not available to allied associate, departmental or student members.
Educational Bursary Award Criteria
Bursaries are awarded for educational purposes only i.e.
- Attendance at appropriate/relevant courses related to the field of amputation management.
- To allow presentations at appropriate forums (Congress, ISPO, study days, conferences).
- For participation on accredited post graduate courses.
- To assist in the publication of relevant articles in peer reviewed journals and related educational material.
- Towards research grants that will advance the knowledge base in this field.
- Travel and/or accommodation expenses for support of educational activities.